Located in Portland, Oregon, we're available for tasting wines and spinning tunes by appointment only. Drop us a line via the form on the right, or at send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with requests, questions, comments or orders. You can also call us at 503-704-1529. We'd love to hear from you!
Buy direct from the pressing plant:
To order wine, please use the form on the right with what you'd like to order, and we'll get right back in touch with you to make it happen (and will sort out shipping, tax and billing details with you directly). Alternately, feel free to give us a call at 503-704-1529.
We are often able to offer direct delivery to your home or office to addresses within the city of Portland, Oregon, with a pre-paid order of 6 bottles or more. Contact us if you're interested in this. You must be 21 or over with valid ID and present at the time of delivery.
If ordering wine to be shipped, please include the address to which it will be shipped so that we can get you accurate shipping and tax costs. You must be 21 or over to purchase wine.
direct order prices
2013 "This Is the Modern World" Pinot Noir: $21/bottle
2014 "Bryter Layter" Chardonnay: $21/bottle
2014 "Kick Out the Jams" Pinot Noir: $21/bottle
15% discount on orders of a case or more. A case contains 12 750mL bottles.
YOU CAN FIND US IN NYC AT BOTTLEROCKET WINE AND SPIRIT, LOCATED AT 5 W 19TH ST, NEW YORK, NY , 212-929-2323, www.bottlerocket.com
portland retailers and restaurants (click on each name for more information)
Southpark Seafood - 901 SW Salmon St, Portland, Ore. - 503-326-1300
Division Wines - 3564 SE Division St, Portland, Ore. - 503-234-7281
E&R Wine Shop - 6141 SW Macadam Ave, Portland, Ore. - 503-246-6101
Cherry Sprout Produce and Wine - 722 N Sumner St, Portland, Ore. - 503-445-4959
MadeHere PDX - 40 NW 10th Ave, Portland, Ore. - 503-224-0122
Harvest at the Bindery - 3101 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, Ore. - 503-894-9172
Lawrence Gallery - 19700 OR-18, McMinnville, Ore. - 503-843-3633
Mom & Pop Wine Shop - 6908 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, Ore. - 503-913-4929
New Seasons Markets in the Portland Area:
- Concordia (5320 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, Ore.)
- Grant Park (3210 NE Broadway St, Portland, Ore.)
- Hawthorne (4034 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, Ore.)
- Sellwood (1214 SE Tacoma St, Portland, Ore.)
- Slabtown (2170 NW Raleigh St, Portland, Ore.)
- University Park (6300 N Lombard St, Portland, Ore.)
- Williams (3445 N Williams Ave, Portland, Ore.)
- Woodstock (4500 SE Woodstock Blvd, Portland, Ore.)
- Raleigh Hills (7300 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Portland, Ore.)
- Cedar Hills (3495 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton, Ore.)
- Progress Ridge (14805 SW Barrows Rd, Beaverton, Ore.)
- Mountain Park (3 Monroe Pkwy, Lake Oswego, Ore.)
- Orenco Station (1453 NE 61st Ave, Hillsboro, Ore.)
- Nyberg Rivers (7703 SW Nyberg St, Tualatin, Ore.)
- Not currently available in the Arbor Lodge, Seven Corners, Happy Valley Washington or California New Seasons stores
Whole Foods Markets in the Portland area:
- Pearl District (1210 NW Couch St, Portland, Ore.)
- Hollywood District (4301 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, Ore.)
- NE Fremont (3535 NE 15th Ave, Portland, Ore.)
- Laurelhurst (2825 E Burnside St, Portland, Ore.)
- Tanasbourne (19440 NW Cornell Rd, Hillsboro, Ore.)
- More to come!
It's a good idea to call a store to make sure the wine you'd like is in stock, since inventories vary from time to time. Most are happy to place an order for you, if they don't have it in stock.
Thank you for your interest in The Pressing Plant wines!